UMS has an aviation fleet which is perfectly adapted to travel on Guinean territory (bush tracks), and in the sub-region (neighboring countries and Central Africa).
Operating under an “Accreditation Compagnie Aérienne” for transport on request No. 5656 of October 12, 2017, we can perform all kinds of missions: from VIP travel to medical evacuations, geodetic surveys, air cargo…
2 certified mechanics are in charge of the maintenance of our devices.
Planes: Twin-engine aircrafts (USA)
1-Beechcraft King Air B90, 450 km / h
Capacity: 6 passengers, weight of 90kg + luggage 21kg.
Freight: 650 kg
2-Beechcraft King Air 300, 560 km / h
Capacity: 8 passengers, weight of 90kg + luggage 21kg
Freight: 1100 kg
Our two planes are equipped for flights in all weather conditions, day and night.
Security equipment: satellite phones on board, 3 GPS. International Standards.
Benefits and services:
- Premium service,
- From the terminal: Personalized passenger accompaniment,
- Facilitation of police and customs procedures
- Availability 24h / 24, 365 days a year
- 2 pilots per flight
- Stretcher + 2 x 400L Oxygen bottles + Extraction unit under stretcher
- Sanitary evacuation
- Maritime surveillance
- VIP flights
- Transfer of precious materials / medicines / …
- Delivery of spare parts.