1. Administrative assistance services
2. Meet & Greet (ticketing, airport, hotels, car, personal housing),
Transportation and Logistics
3. Transit / custom clearance et diverse transportation
4. Transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous products, ore, outsized equipment, provisions, TC 20’ and 40’
5. Air freight
6. Handling and all kinds of lifting
7. Supply and delivery of oil products
8. Supply (provisions, PPE, pneumatics, …)
9. Construction of Mining, Industrial and Road Infrastructures
10. Construction of Gas stations
11. Road study and topography
Premises and Management
12. Warehouse storage
13. Office rental with all administrative services
14. Driver and operator training
Means and Resources
Unique know-how and 15-year+ experience, a perfect knowledge of our surroundings, of our profession, make us the best advisor to anticipate events and move forward while avoiding unpleasant surprises.
Thoroughly selected partners ; strong partnerships are the key to success. They broaden the offer while securing it.
Certified Quality, maintaining a high quality level and always seeking improvement.
A fleet of over 600 vehicles, constantly renewed, thoroughly and consistantly inspected, ranging from two-wheelers to road-train-trailers, that respect strict norms and qualifications.
Over 40000m² of logistic bases, strategically deployed all over the Guinean territory, to ensure that the transportation always happens in the best conditions.
A team of over 4000 trained individuals and an HR policy aiming to involve it in our policy and interests, and a solid will to train our employees continuously so that the satifaction of our clients becomes elementary rather than mandatory.
An air fleet made up of a twin-turboprop Beechcraft King Air of regonal span, and two BO105 helicopters that can span Guinea, for an unparalleled emergency management, VIP transportation or other valuables.