UMS specializes in Land Transportation, Fuel Import and Distribution, Road Construction, and Supply & Services.
In line with our values and our strategic directions; in an evolving and complex context, we have been committed since 2013 to a Quality Management System according to the ISO 9001 standard to ensure and strengthen the competitiveness, and the loyalty and confidence of our customers.
For this approach UMS has defined its strategy around the following orientations:
1. Ensure loyalty, customer satisfaction and compliance with the requirements of interested parties
2. Sustain our position as a “major player” and improve our productivity
3. Be recognized as a company concerned with Social, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety issues
4. Ensure the performance and continuous improvement of the management system
5. Ensure and develop the qualification and continuous involvement of staff around the values, objectives and expertise of UMS
In order to achieve the aforementioned orientations, we commit to:
- Comply with all applicable and predetermined requirements: legal, regulatory, contractual and those of interested parties
- Provide the necessary resources allowing the achievement of determined objectives and consistent with our orientations and our values
- Ensure effective internal and external communication
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
Our Management System must evolve continuously in order to improve skills, efficiency and profitability to capitalize on our experiences and guarantee the sustainability of our Company.
The success of our strategy depends on the active participation and total commitment of all staff at all levels of the organization.
Fadi Y. Wazni